Mets Refugees  

Go Back   Mets Refugees > Mets Baseball > Minor Leagues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2018, 04:25 PM   #61
Joey Dirt
Hopes Community College Can Compare
 
Joey Dirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 17,480
Default

Don’t need him... he needs to go to AAA so we can say his numbers don’t matter because it’s Vegas
__________________
Angels Baseball 2018!!! Trout and Ohtani take down the evil empire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoProblems
There is also the fact that when we got back to her place I needed to drop a fat shit, which I absolutely should have done at the restaurant but did not for some reason. No spray, no candles, no nothin. I was praying she didn't have to use the bathroom for a few minutes after I went, but of course the universe hates me and she went in like 3 minutes later. I'm thinking that Eu de MoMo did not help the situation.
Joey Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:06 PM   #62
Buddy Lembeck
Super Moderator
 
Buddy Lembeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 80,695
Default

Wait, Jeff McKnight died? WTF


http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/bit...ntry-1.2135001
Buddy Lembeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 06:40 PM   #63
TheMaskedMan
Refugee
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,601
Default

McNeil's ability to play multiple positions, plus his advanced age probably make him the more likely callup if it gets there.
TheMaskedMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:02 PM   #64
WC
Sandy Vagina
 
WC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 58,766
Default

Alonso seems like he's just good. McNeil is just breaking out. I'd let him rake a while even though he's old. maybe he can be a poor man's version of 2008 murphy in august if we're miraculously still in contention
WC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:06 PM   #65
tejdog1
A Tej
 
tejdog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 14,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WC View Post
Alonso seems like he's just good. McNeil is just breaking out. I'd let him rake a while even though he's old. maybe he can be a poor man's version of 2008 murphy in august if we're miraculously still in contention
So you mean Conforto can strand him on 3rd?

(sorry)
tejdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:16 PM   #66
WC
Sandy Vagina
 
WC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 58,766
Default

that's exactly how this season is going to end
WC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 04:18 PM   #67
tejdog1
A Tej
 
tejdog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 14,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WC View Post
that's exactly how this season is going to end
lol please no not again

So many fuckwits with the "David's not clutch!" take after that AB.
tejdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 04:39 PM   #68
Willie777
Refugee
 
Willie777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Brooklyn Bridge
Posts: 44,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejdog1 View Post
lol please no not again

So many fuckwits with the "David's not clutch!" take after that AB.
That was the moment my Met heart died forever...I literally punched the wall and screamed at the top of my lungs...To this day I was never angrier at a Met loss.
__________________
http://www.williesimpson.com
Willie777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:16 PM   #69
hammerhead
R u a qt? lol
 
hammerhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: King Kai's Planet
Posts: 99,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie777 View Post
That was the moment my Met heart died forever...I literally punched the wall and screamed at the top of my lungs...To this day I was never angrier at a Met loss.
Most depressed Iíve ever been after a sports loss
hammerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 11:58 PM   #70
tejdog1
A Tej
 
tejdog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 14,627
Default

REALLY guys? THAT game did it for you?

I forget which game specifically for me, but it was mid 2009 which irrevocably changed me as a fan. I stopped watching that season after the Yankee drop game, but I'd mentally checked out before it. When he dropped the ball, I just started to cackle.

I watched every pitch of 02, 03, 04, etc... but after 09 I've found I have like zero tolerance for their bullshit.
tejdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:20 AM   #71
Joey Dirt
Hopes Community College Can Compare
 
Joey Dirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 17,480
Default

Post 2006 homerun derby ruined baseball for me ;)
__________________
Angels Baseball 2018!!! Trout and Ohtani take down the evil empire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoProblems
There is also the fact that when we got back to her place I needed to drop a fat shit, which I absolutely should have done at the restaurant but did not for some reason. No spray, no candles, no nothin. I was praying she didn't have to use the bathroom for a few minutes after I went, but of course the universe hates me and she went in like 3 minutes later. I'm thinking that Eu de MoMo did not help the situation.
Joey Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Mets Refugees > Mets Baseball > Minor Leagues
 
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.